Decluttering is in full swing in my house and what better way to get rid of some items that I’ve never used and make some money doing it.
Plus, selling on Amazon is my business. Win win win.
So I’m going to show you how to make money selling items around your home on Amazon.
This training shows items I found while decluttering my house and what I decide to do with them…
What to sell, what to donate, what to discard and why!
It’s pretty simple. Here’s what to do:
- Sign up for an Amazon Seller’s Account
- Download the Amazon Seller App on your phone
- Scan items to determine whether to sell or not to sell
There are various metrics I use to determine whether an item will profitable for me to sell on Amazon.
If you’d like to learn exactly what products to look for and where to find them, then grab the free Amazon Seller’s Start Guide.
For example, in the video I tell you why the Yo Yo’s for Beginner’s game is NOT a winner.
- 30+ other sellers – Bad (You want 5 or less other sellers.)
- Amazon sells it – Bad (You never want to directly compete with Amazon. This is when an item says “Ships and Sold by Amazon”.)
- Sale price – $7.00 – Bad (Typically $15 or more selling price will give you a decent return on your investment.)
But then the Bose Bluetooth Audio Adapter was a big winner!
Why do I love this product to sell?
- No one else is selling this product using FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon) so competition is almost non-existent
- Item is small and light weight
- Has a great profit margin
- There are 800 reviews, which means the product sells well.
Watch the whole video for more examples and the strategy behind finding the perfect products to resell on Amazon.
If you’d like to learn more about reselling products on Amazon (also known as retail arbitrage), click here to download the free guide that shows you how to get started selling on Amazon.
This post contains Amazon affiliate links. We receive a small commission if you purchase items from Amazon through our links and we are forever grateful for your support.