Welcome to the Build Your Own Business Website and Blog course!
I’m so excited that you’ve decided to create your own site.
Here is a quick intro of what you’re going to learn in this course.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Register a domain name for your business or blog and set up your hosting account
- Choose your WordPress theme and discuss the various free and paid options I recommend
- Determine what layout and settings work best for you and your business site or blog
- Navigate through the widget areas and all the different options you have to customize the look and feel of your website
- The essential plugins every site and blog needs to be successful
- Figure out what pages are necessary to set up and where to find copy for things like privacy policies and disclosure statements
- Set up your blog page, categories, and how to organize it all
- Create an opt in form on your site so you can start building an email list of your audience
- Connect your social media links so your readers can friend you, follow you, and pin you
Plus, there are new lessons constantly being added to the BONUSES section of the course, so don’t forget to check that out!
Have questions or comments?
Email me at email@example.com and I’d be happy to help in any way I can.